This type of service is good for any business or residential customer that is cleaning out their home, office, storage facility, etc. It is also good for a business that has been storing documents and the retention period has expired. The way it works is:
- We offer ongoing or one time service for a 64g bin or console either weekly, biweekly or monthly with the benefit of no contract commitment with our company. Our services are month to month with the option of a cancellation of a scheduled pick up if not required with any cost to you.
- You let us know how you have your materials stored, such as in boxes, filing cabinets, garbage bags, loosely, etc. and the approximate quantity. If the material is stored in boxes will give you a quote per box. If it is in filing cabinets, bags, or loose we can bring one of our bins to be filled and we will give you a quote based on that.
- We will schedule a date for us to service you based on your needs. We can usually be there the same day, or at the latest, the next business day.
- We will service you on the desired date. If a bin is required and the material is ready to be shredded we can fill the bins for you. If you need to sort through the material we can drop the bin off and pick it back up once you have filled it. There are no delivery, gas, or rental fees.
- At the conclusion of being serviced you will receive a slip stating the date, the amount of material, and the name of the driver. All drivers are uniformed, background checked, bonded, and insured.
- A Certificate of Destruction will accompany your invoice, which should be kept to show compliance with the many shredding laws such as FACTA, HIPAA, GLBA, etc.
We offer businesses and residents the ability to bring their documents into our facility Monday through Friday between 9 AM - 4 PM. Appointments are required and staples, paper clips, and binder clips do not have to be removed. Please call or e-mail us for a quote. Prices as low as $3.00 per bankers box!